Thursday, September 10, 2009

Garrett is making excellent progress.

Garrett flew to California with me for a week to attend my sister's wedding. He did very well on the flight there.

I am constantly amazed at the progress that Garrett is making. He gave us a lot of good eye contact this week. He even played a face to face game with my sister, Stephanie. I had to get it on video because I wasn't sure that people would believe me.





He would not have done this a month ago.

Garrett's occupational therapist came yesterday. She was so proud of him for staying with us. He had to get away for a few minutes, but he came right back. He attended to the activities and even let me take turns with him for a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I'm glad we got to see you guys! (I know, I'm writing this in November...) :)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete